Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why Choose Me To Be Your Officiant?

Your wedding ceremony is a very important part of your wedding day and it should reflect you, your values, and your unique vision. Whatever type of wedding you have in mind, be it formal, casual, large or small, we can work together to create a personal, memorable ceremony that you and your guests will cherish for years to come. I love what I do and along with oodles of enthusiasm and happiness for you and the journey that you are about to take together, I offer the following:

*As an Ordained Non Denominational Minister and Wedding Officiant, I will create a ceremony that fits any and all of your religious, spiritual, or non religious beliefs.  The language we use in your ceremony will honor your beliefs and preferences, from beginning to end.

*I am experienced, professional and committed to offering the highest quality service to each and every one of my wedding couples.  

*At no cost to you, I offer an initial meet and greet over a friendly cup of coffee or tea.

*I guarantee immediate legal filing of the marriage paperwork after every wedding ceremony I perform.

*My fees are affordable and flexible, depending on your needs and your budget.

*I offer optional "mini ceremonies" within the actual ceremony, such as the Sand Ceremony, the Unity Candle ceremony, Hand Fasting, etc.  

*If needed, I am able to organize the processional at both the rehearsal and the actual wedding.

*As well as full service ceremonies, I offer an elopement package, which includes the location and a sweet ceremony for $100.

*For those who are interested, I also offer a Ring Blessing Ceremony for the newly engaged Bride To Be.

References gladly supplied upon request and I look forward to hearing from you!  For any questions or further information, please feel free to contact me by phone at (425) 891-6907 or e-mail me at wedding.love.bug@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment